Terms of Service for members of the FLOWS Forum
The purpose of these Terms of Service is to regulate and moderate the use of the FLOWS Forum (the Forum).
The Terms of Service apply to all members.
The Terms of Service should be read in conjunction with the Terms of Reference for the FLOWS Forum.
All members must agree to abide by the following as a condition of membership:
- Members must not post personal details or information which may identify a client, service user, or survivor.
- Some members of the network are legal representatives. Rights of Women does not endorse, recommend or guarantee the quality of advice posted or work of members.
- The scope of the Forum is family law only, however, if an immigration issue arises members must only provide immigration advice if they are qualified to do so in accordance with the Immigration Act 1999.
- Members of the forum must not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, age, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- Members must show respect and courtesy to other members of the Forum.
- Members must ensure that they adhere to the policies and procedures of their organisations including confidentiality issues when posting on the Forum.
- Members must adhere to professional ethical standards at all times when posting on the forum and refrain from undermining other members and non-members by openly criticising them on the forum. Any issues of concern should be referred to the organisation that is the subject of any complaint through their complaints process and resolved outside of the FLOWS Forum.
- Members must respect the copyright of materials posted on the forum by Rights of Women and other members.
- Rights of Women reserves the right to remove any post that does not comply with these guidelines.
- Rights of Women reserves the right to take action against any member who does not adhere to the Terms of Service. This may include removal from the Forum.
- Rights of Women reserves the right to take action against any member whose posts deliberately offend, attack or disrupt the Forum or another member of the Forum. This may include removal from the Forum.
If you have any concerns about any other aspect of the Forum please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.